Type 5809 Concrete Placement Hose is a heavy-duty hose uniquely formulated for pumping concrete, fireproofing, plaster and grout materials. This abrasion resistant heavy-wall pump hose is offered in a wide variety of sizes and end configurations. Also known as plaster-grout hose, or mud hose, concrete placement hose assemblies include full-flow internally expanded couplings. This coupling type prevents material build up around the inside hose shank and allows for higher shank retention and an increased working pressure rating. Large diameter placement hose assemblies include true bore crimp couplings.
- Not recommended for dry concrete mixtures, see Elephant Trunk Hose or contact us for alternate products.
- Full-flow couplings include California /HD Raised (as shown), Grooved, and Male NPT
- Also available with wire braid reinforcement for maximum durability
- Heavy duty raised or grooved snap clamps, tapered reducers, and adapters are available
- Wire braid concrete placement hose available by special order (most sizes)
- Concrete placement hose is rated at 2X burst per ASME standards
Sizes: 1-1/4” through 6″
Tube: Abrasion Resistant SBR / Natural Gum Rubber Blend
Cover: Cut and Gouge resistant SBR Rubber
Temp. Range: -40 to 200 degrees F
Reinforcement: Multiple Plies of High Tensile Textile Cord
Reducing boom hoses are available, hose tapers from 5 to 4, 4.5 to 4, or 4 to 3 inch X 12 Ft, open ended
New Layflat Concrete Placement Hose in 4 and 5 inch Diameters!
Open ended factory installed assemblies in a variety of configurations
- 1/3 the weight and highly durable
- Meets/Exceeds ASME Requirements
- Easily pour and manouver in tight spaces
- Bright color for visibility and safety
We can supply Flex-Bond Hose, Steel-Bond Hose and Kleber Boom Hose by special order, please inquire