Mann Tek Dry Disconnect Couplings are designed for rapid,safe, spill-free disconnection of hose and pipelines carrying hazardous materials including petrochemicals, ink, detergents, pharmaceuticals, soaps, and acids. Easy to operate (push and turn connection) with a built-in swivel and handle, the dry disconnect coupling set makes loading safe and operator friendly. Install the socket (handle side) on the hose assembly, and the male nipple on the tank or equipment. When the coupling set is engaged, flow equalizes automatically. No need to drain hoses after use as the media is contained instantly. Mann Tek dry disconnect couplings are Interchangeable with other major international brands.
Dry disconnect couplings (DDCouplings®):
- Significantly decrease the risk of potential environmental contamination and operator injury
- Eliminate lost product due to spillage or release, which can pay for the cost of the dry disconnect over a short time
Styles and options:
- Female NPT, 150# ASA flange, TTMA flange styles are available
- Offered in Aluminum, 316 stainless steel, and brass*, from 3/4″ to 8″ sizes (8″ in flange only)
- Viton@ seals standard, variety optional seal materials also available, Please Inquire
- Dry Evotek Couplings available in 1″, 1-1/2″ and 2″ sizes
- Plugs and caps are available (Polyetene – PE HD 300)
Special application models:
- Aviation¹ refueling service high strength aluminum in NPT, ACME and BSP thread
- Dry gas service couplings in 316 SS (LPG Propane and Butane loading)
- Steam service sets in 316 SS in select sizes (3/4″ to 2″)
- Cryogenic LNG (by special order)
¹Aviation dry disconnect couplings conform to 2.5 inch ISO45/ MS24484 / STANAG 3105/ British Aerospace 2C14. Not configured for under-wing refueling.
Produced to NATO STANAG 3756 and ATOFINA SGM 2049.TUY.C
*Brass material complies with US government bronze specification G / Gunmetal
DDCouplings® is a trademark of Mann Tek of Sweden
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. Visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov for additional information.
Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF