Dry Break or dry disconnect cam and groove couplings are designed to prevent spillage during connection or accidental disconnection. These couplings are beneficial in petroleum and chemical applications where a spill can be costly, add downtime, and can also be an environmental hazard. A spring loaded sealing device snaps closed automatically if the valve becomes disconnected with the poppet open. Loading hoses can be disconnected without draining, with no loss of product, saving time and minimizing spills. Stainless steel or aluminum coupling bodies are available, both types have stainless internals and handle (SS /brass internals on aluminum male adapter).
- Available with a variety of different seal options, check for compatibility
- Male Adapter is also available with 150# flange for easy tank mounting
- 90° swivel female dry disconnect coupler unit is available in 2″ NPT / 2-1/2″ adapter size
- 1-1/2″ and 2″ sizes include spring loaded locking cam arms to prevent accidental disconnection
- Interchanges with major domestic competing brands
- Locking kit available to prevent accidental opening
Note: Cam size is larger than thread size on this series. 1.5″ NPT will have a 2″ adapter, 2″ NPT will have a 2-1/2″ adapter, and 3″ NPT will have a 4″ adapter. 2″ NPT with 2″ adapter is available but must be specified.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF
Please contact us for a limited assortment of lead-free products