Dry Break or dry disconnect cam and groove couplings are designed to prevent spillage during connection or accidental disconnection. These couplings are beneficial in petroleum and chemical applications where a spill can be costly, add downtime, and can be an environmental hazard. A spring loaded sealing device snaps closed automatically if the valve becomes disconnected with the poppet open. These coupling sets, also known as Bayloc™, incorporate the ease of a cam and groove coupling with the security of a dry disconnect. Loading hoses can be disconnected without draining, without of product, saving time and minimizing spills. Stainless steel or aluminum coupling bodies are available, both types have stainless internals and handle (SS /brass internals on aluminum male adapter).
- Available with a variety of different seal options for compatibility with many fluids
- Minimal pressure drop (contact for additional info)
- Male Adapter is also available with 150# flange for easy tank mounting
- 90° swivel female dry disconnect coupler unit is available in 2″ NPT / 2-1/2″ adapter size
- 1-1/2″ and 2″ sizes include spring loaded locking cam arms to prevent accidental disconnection
- Couplings and adapters are serviceable (for bearing and seal replacement)
- Interchanges with major domestic competing brands
- Locking kit available to prevent accidental opening
Note: Cam size is larger than thread size on this series. 1.5″ NPT will have a 2″ adapter, 2″ NPT will have a 2-1/2″ adapter, and 3″ NPT will have a 4″ adapter. 2″ NPT with 2″ adapter is available but must be specified.
Bayloc is a registered trademark of Dixon Valve and Coupling Company, all rights reserved
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. Visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov for additional information.
- Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF