Bayonet dry disconnect couplings are designed to reduce leaks and spillage when connecting and disconnecting a hose assembly from a petroleum tank. Product flow cannot begin until the coupling set is engaged and the valve handle is turned. The bayonet coupling set cannot be disengaged until the valve handle is closed, sealing off the product flow. Bayonet couplers are anodized aluminum with FKM or Buna seals. Mating adapters are aluminum, brass, or stainless steel.
- Bayonet dry disconnect couplings are available with 90° female swivel (as shown) or straight female NPT (rigid or swivel)
- Available in 2″ and 3″ coupler and NPT size
- Maximum operating pressure is 85 PSI @ +70 Deg F
- Rubber plugs and caps with chains are available
- Fully interchangealble with common North American brands
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. Visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov for additional information.
- Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF