Hydraulic Quick Connect Couplings are high pressure, no-spill, coupling sets offered in a variety of common interchanges, sizes, and materials to meet your project requirements. They feature a valved coupler and nipple that allow for the safe and easy disconnection of hose that has fluid remaining in the line. Flow automatically begins when coupling halves are engaged. Newly redesigned sealing systems and internals offer improved flow and easy connection under pressure (some styles).
Also available without the valve on one or both sides for economic options suitable for many applications where flow is turned off by a separate valve or where shut off is not required on both coupling halves.
Industry standard Interchanges including:
- ISO 7241-1 Series A (ISO-A)
- ISO 7241-1 Series B (ISO-B)
- ISO-16028 Connect under pressure design
- AG / Agricultural / Proprietary interchange equivalents
- MIL-C-51234 / H style
- W / Wing Nut style and more
Custom options including:
- NPT, BSPP, and ORB thread options (most styles)
- Rubber or aluminum dust caps and plugs
- A variety of seal and valve materials to suit your needs
- Locking sleeves to prevent accidental disconnection
- Oxy-clean treatment for high purity applications
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. Visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov for additional information.
Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF
Please contact us for a limited assortment of lead-free products