New EZLink™ Armless Cam and Groove Couplings have a push-to-connect low profile design that completely eliminates the cam arm. Cam arms can wear out, break, open under high vibration, and can be difficult to close in tight or oily applications. The EZLink™ coupling has a patent pending spring-loaded locking clasp on each side that allows a click into place connection, and a thumb tab disconnect. Disconnection is not possible when line pressure is over 20 PSI. Easily convert your current hose systems as these couplings will mate with a standard male cam adapter. EZLink™ couplings feature a bellows style innovative cam gasket that allows a tight leak-free seal and low compression set for long service life. EZLink™ is also more economical than many locking cam arm style couplings.
Now with a limited lifetime factory warranty on breakage of all EZLink™ tabs, pins, & springs.
Available in stainless steel and aluminum, these couplings offer the latest in safe and reliable cam coupling innovation.
- Push-to-connect, spring latch to open audibly clicks into place
- Will not disconnect when pressurized over 20 PSI
- Latch tabs can be locked with a standard safety clip
- EZLink™ female mates with standard male cam adapters
- Spring loaded tab reduces chance of accidental disconnection
- A356 Aluminum and 316 SS cam couplings available
- Bellows seat gasket makes ensures a secure connection – (do not use standard cam gaskets)
Press the female EZLink™ coupling into the male adapter one tab at a time until an audible click is sounded
See additional cam and groove products here
EZLink™ is a trademark of Dixon Valve and Coupling Company, all rights reserved
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. Visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov for additional information.
Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF