Our Ventilation Blower Hose product line features a series of rugged hoses designed for use with industrial blowers and fans. Our general service hose product is a single-ply yellow vinyl coated polyester fabric hose with a spring wire helix, covered by a black PVC wear strip. Ventilation hose can also be upgraded with a variety of materials: single-ply Neoprene, Silicone, Urethane, or Acrylic coated polyester. All hose materials are offered in a variety of large-diameter stock sizes. Sewn construction (on premium grade hoses) allow for better performance in extreme climates.
Available with fiberglass insulation (double wall / R4 grade insulator) for severe and permanent outdoor installations.
- Standard Sizes (ID): 4” to 24” (Custom built up to 60”)
- Material: Vinyl or Neoprene coated polyester, customizable
- Temperature: -20 to + 180 Deg F standard, (-60 to 550 Deg F possible with upgraded materials)
- Reinforcement: Steel Spring Wire (compressible to 6:1 or better)
- Flame Retardant to UL-94V-0 (to ASTMD6413 with upgraded material, black hose in photo)
Additional options include compressible storage sac, belted or belt-loop ends, ring and rope ends, or expanded funnel ends.
Sleeve connectors, J-Lock couplers, tees, wyes, and clamps available
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. Visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov for additional information.