Split flange swivels install between equipment and outlet pipe or in pipelines to allow for full 360° rotation. Reduces stress and eases connection in petrochemical loading, refining, mining, marine, and manufacturing systems. Bearing pack design allows for easy seal change without removing the ball bearings. Simple maintenance design reduces down time. Easily install a split flange swivel between existing flanged pipe to reduce stress by allowing for rotation. 600 PSI rating. Live hose swivels and multi-plane swivels are also available in standard and custom designs.
- Configurations include weld ends, 150# and 300# flange, F NPT and more
- Standard sizes 2″, 3″ and 4″, additional sizes by custom order
- Temperature range -40 to +350 Deg F (+450 with seal upgrades)
- Multiple seal options are available
- Compact low-profile design
- Grease port and inspection port easily accessible
Also see: tank car unloading assemblies – Dixon Loading Arm Assemblies
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. Visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov for additional information.
Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF