Silicone rubber is a resilient elastomer capable of high heat, long service life, ozone and weather resistant, and available in many grades and forms. Silicone rubber resists compression set even over a long period of time. Capital Rubber can provide your company with a wide range of silicone materials in sheet, rolls, strips, extrusions, and custom cut gaskets. Commercial grade silicone meets ZZR-765 (2A, 2B)
Our selection of silicone materials is offered in various durometers and densities, and includes:
- Solid silicone sheet rubber
- open cell silicone foam
- closed cell silicone foam
- FDA and medical grade silicone
- Electrically conductive silicone
- Fluorosilicone sheeting for extreme climates and chemicals
- Flame-retardant silicone sponge materials
- Peroxide-cure and platinum-cure silicone materials
- Thicknesses from 0.10″ to 0.50″ (sponge from 0.032″) in durometers from 10 to 80 (Shore A)
We offer a variety of material grades to meet many different specifications. Available grades include but are not limited to:
A-A-59588, A-A-55759, ZZR-765, ASTM D2000, AMS3301, AMS3302, AMS3303, AMS3304, AMS3305, AMS3315, AMS3320, AMS3325, AMS3326, AMS3327, AMS3328, AMS3330, AMS3331, AMS3334,AMS3335, AMS3336, AMS3337, AMS3338, AMS3345, AMS3346, AMS3348, AMS3357 AMS-R-25988, MIL-R-25988, DMS2221, BMS 1-57, FDA 21CFR 177.2600, 3A Sanitary Standard 18-03, UL-94 V-0, UL-94 HB and more. Now offering EMAP G23.164 Approved materials.
Please Contact Us for more information.