Silicone rubber is a resilient elastomer capable of high heat, long service life, ozone and weather resistant, and available in many grades and forms. Silicone rubber resists compression set even over a long period of time. Capital Rubber can provide a wide range of silicone materials in sheet, sponge, stripping, extrusions, and custom cut gaskets. Commercial grade silicone meets ZZR-765 (2A/2B)
We can provide cut lengths in most sizes of spec grade silicone meeting ZZR-765 (2A/2B) GR 50,60 & 70 AMS 3302, 3303, & 3304
Our selection of silicone materials is offered in various durometers and densities, and includes:
- Solid silicone sheet rubber
- Silicone foam (open and closed cell)
- Silicone sponge sheet
- FDA-grade white silicone and medical-grade silicone
- Electrically conductive silicone
- Fluorosilicone sheeting for extreme climates and chemicals
- Peroxide-cure and platinum-cure silicone materials
- Custom extrusions in rectangular, E, D, T, P, and U profiles, solid cord, & tubing
- Thicknesses from 0.10″ to 0.50″ (sponge from 0.032″) in durometers from 10 to 80 (Shore A)
We offer a variety of material grades to meet many different specifications.
Full roll or minimum sheet quantities may apply.
Available grades include but are not limited to:
A-A-59588, A-A-55759, ZZR-765, ASTM D2000, AMS3301, AMS3302, AMS3303, AMS3304, AMS3305, AMS3315, AMS3320, AMS3325, AMS3326, AMS3327, AMS3328, AMS3330, AMS3331, AMS3334,AMS3335, AMS3336, AMS3337, AMS3338, AMS3345, AMS3346, AMS3348, AMS3357 AMS-R-25988, MIL-R-25988, DMS2221, BMS 1-57, FDA 21CFR 177.2600, 3A Sanitary Standard 18-03, UL-94 V-0, UL-94 HB and more. Now offering EMAP G23.164 Approved materials.
Please Contact Us for more information