Pneumatic Service Products
- Hose Safety Whip Checks
- Nylon Hose Safety Restraints
- Hose Clamps & Tools
- Hose ReelsPneumatic
- Pneumatic In Line Lubricator
- Quick Disconnect Couplings
Quick Disconnect Couplings
Quick Disconnect Coupling Sets provide a quick and secure means of attaching hose assemblies to one another or to equipment. There are several different interchanges so it is important to check for compatibility prior to using. Typical size ranges from 1/4” through 1”, however larger sizes are available in some series. Available with valved internals to shut off flow when disconnecting, and also available in full-flow types to limit restrictions to pressure during use (non-valved). Push-to-connect feature available in some types (sleeve only needs to be retracted to disconnect).
A wide variety of coupling interchanges and styles for:
- Pneumatic Service (valved on coupler side only)
- Straight Through Water Service (no valve on either side)
- Hydraulic and High Pressure Service (valved on coupler and plug sides)
We also offer a complete selection of high pressure non-spill quick couplings in a variety of materials
Please contact us to determine which quick disconnect coupling series is appropriate for your application.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. Visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov for additional information.
- Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumeable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF Please contact us for a limited assortment of lead-free products