Latex tubing and pure gum rubber tube are versatile, resilient, and highly flexible tubing products suitable for a wide range of industrial and non-traditional OEM applications. Gum tubing is as close to natural organic rubber as is available in a processed industrial material. It is typically offered in shorter lengths with a fabric embossed cover, in a wide range of diameters and wall thicknesses. It is abrasion and tear resistant and capable of light vacuum service. Black gum rubber tubing is also available in select sizes.
Latex Natural Rubber is manufactured from pure gum rubber using a continuous drip process. It’s resilience and elasticity make it an ideal tubing for laboratory, clean room, special OEM uses and isometric exercise applications. Latex tubing remains flexible to zero degrees Fahrenheit.
Our latex tubing is compliant to FDA CFR 21 compliant, USP biological classification IV. Compound Meets the requirements of A-A-52047 type 1, 3, 4, and 5 (formerly ZZ-T-831D) and A-A-53848 (formerly MIL-T-36966A).
Please Contact Us for Latex and Gum Rubber inquiries
- Made from FDA compliant material
- Highly flexible and cold weather resistant
- Wall dimensions from 1/32″ to 3/8″ thick
- Inside diameters up to 1″ and outside diameters to 1-3/4″
- Maintains a high coefficient of friction during most applications
- Tan color is standard (many custom color and size options available)
- Available with UV resistant coating by special order (minimum may apply)
- Not recommended for applications in contact with oils, UV or some chemicals