We offer a variety of adapters for fire hydrants and for adapting equipment and pipe. Available in powder coated aluminum or brass, our adapters feature swivels, thread changes, jump sizes, and more. We have a variety of standard thread types and can also supply custom cut municipal thread adapters.
- Hex nut, pin lug, and rocker lug styles
- Brass and powder coat aluminum available
- Adapters from 3/4 inch up to 6 inch NH/NST
- MXF, MXM, FXF designs, rigid and swivel
- Converts thread type or size, or both
- Many standard thread configurations available
- Custom municipal threads available by special order
- Pacific Coast Thread Wine Coupling Adapters Available
Also see: Hydrant Valves - Hydrant Wrenches
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. Visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov for additional information.
Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF
Please contact us for a limited assortment of lead-free products