Crown Bar Molding, also known as shaker screen edging, is an extruded rubber channel used on shaker screen systems and other OEM applications. The abrasion resistant rubber can withstand use with aggregates found in drilling and mining. Shaker Screen edging is also found on many agricultural and manufacturing screen conveyor systems. Available profiles include round top, hex top, and flat top, crown bar channels can also be extruded to your specifications (minimums apply).
- Durometer: 60 +/-5 (70 & 80 available in some sizes)
- Tensile Rating: 1,300 (1,700 in premium grade)
- Temperature Range: -25 Deg F to +175 Deg F
- Composition: Abrasion & ozone resistant rubber blend
- products are 100 Ft in most sizes, 50 Ft in heavy grade
- Long Leg versions available in 1/4″ & 3/8″ ‘Round Top’ profile