PVC duct hose is an economical and flexible hose product line for light duty transfer of air flow, or nonabrasive materials. PVC duct hose contains an embedded spring-wire helix or an external poly helix. Available in standard (0.025” to 0.028” wall thickness), light (0.020” thick) or heavy grade (0.035” thick) versions. A ‘Stretch’ version is available for higher compress-ability (6:1 ratio) in select popular sizes.
Available with UL 94V-0 flame retardant approval. Available in blue opaque or black opaque material and translucent clear. Clear PVC material meets FDA requirements.
- Standard Sizes (ID): 1.25” to 24”
- Material: Clear or opaque PVC (see above for thickness option)
- Temperature: +20 to + 160 Deg F
- Reinforcement: Spring Wire Helix
- Standard Length: 25 & 50 Ft (inquire for custom length)
Alternately, PVC suction hoses are offered with a thinner wall for duct and blower applications. These hoses have a rigid plastic helix and thin flexible PVC wall, often clear. They also can include a copper ground wire.
Sleeve connectors, Bridge clamps, & Swivel connectors also available