We offer a wide range of ball valves for industrial applications in fluid and gas. USA-made and import versions include a range of pressure ratings, materials and end configurations. Slide lock, reversible, or tee handles are available in select styles. Three-way ball valves and safety-venting valves are also available. Lead free brass available in some sizes. Please advise if UL or FM approval is required.
- Sizes from 1/8″ through 4″ (most styles) Full Port – no restriction
- Materials include brass/bronze, stainless steel, carbon steel, ductile iron, and polypropylene
- Teflon® seats & seals
- Bolted 3-piece construction available in some sizes
- Male X female, flanged, and grooved configurations available
- Pneumatic & electric actuated valves are also available
Often you will find the term WOG next to the pressure rating on a valve. This abbreviation stands for Water, Oil, Gas. The pressure listed next to this means it is suitable at that pressure for water, oil, or gas service. Some valves will have a lower rating for specific applications such as steam. SWP or WSP may follow the separate steam rating.
Please contact us for further information or assistance in selecting an appropriately rated valve.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. Visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov for additional information.
- Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF
Please contact us for a limited assortment of lead-free products